• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Membarock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:39 AM

Hello Everyone,

I recently finished my first novel using Storyist for Mac. I have decided to self-publish using Amazon CreateSpace (I realize that Storyist isn't ideal for self-publishing). 

The problem is that I must now insert a title page, copyright page, and a dedication page into my finished manuscript. I can't figure out how to place the three new pages into the same file (ahead of all the body text) without messing up the formatting. 

I tried saving the title/copyright/dedication as separate files, but CreateSpace requires everything to be submitted in a single file.

Please help.

#2 Steve

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:07 PM

Hi Membarock,

If you're creating a PDF, the easiest thing to do would be to save your manuscript, title page, and copyright page as PDF files and then use the  Preview app to assemble them into a single document.

You could also paste the title page and dedication text into your manuscript and apply the appropriate styles. You'd need to adjust the page numbering too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: novel manuscript, title page, copyright page, dedication page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users