Storyist 3.2.4 for Mac is available for download. This release contains a couple of bug fixes and stability enhancements. Specifically:
- Storyist no longer crashes when a "point" comment is placed at the end of a file.
- The Sparkle software updater includes a patch for a recently-discovered security flaw.
- Bold, italics, and underlining are now preserved when applying a style.
- Imported RTF files no longer have two default style definitions in cases where the imported RTF file contains tables.
- Outlining is now off by default for the title page templates.
- Files now appear immediately when dragged to a folder view. Previously, dragged files would appear in the project view, but would not appear immediately in the folder view in certain circumstances.
- Storyist no longer crashes after importing .eps files that don't have any metadata.
- Fixed a bug preventing Scrivener files from opening if the project contains a PDF that has "children."
- Fixed a bug preventing Scrivener files from opening if images in the project were missing file extensions.