Storyist 3.2.3 is available. It contains new features, compatibility enhancements, and bug fixes. Specifically:
- Storyist now automatically adds/removes parenthesis in parenthetical script elements.
- The RTF importer includes enhanced support from non-ANSI character encodings.
- Storyist no longer fails to open RTF files generated by Word that contain images.
- Storyist now uses the most recent version of Sparkle (the software framework that handles updates).
- Storyist now honors the update frequency displayed in the popup in the Preferences window. Previously, the check frequency could be set to a value other than the one shown in the window.
- Storyist no longer freezes in certain circumstances on El Capitan when in Draft mode and the zoom is greater than 100%.
- Storyist no longer crashes in certain circumstances when quitting.
- Comment highlighting is now removed when "range" comments are deleted.
- The files export options no longer require you to step through an Automator workflow to change quotes, emphasis, etc… These conversions are now available on the options page.