Storyist 3.2.2 for Mac is available.
It contains bug fixes and compatibility enhancements. Specifically:
- Storyist now imports Scrivener projects created in Scrivener v2.7 in addition to projects created in v2.6 and earlier.
- The project view no longer displays a black background in certain circumstances on El Capitan after returning from full-screen mode.
- The inspector now displays correctly when returning from full screen mode in dark mode on El Capitan.
- Storyboard items now draw correctly while editing on El Capitan in cases where the zoom factor is less that 100%.
- Vertical ruler labels are no longer truncated on El Capitan.
- The status bar is again configurable. Changes introduced in 3.2.1 for El Capitan support prevented the status bar from being configurable in certain circumstances.