• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Phil007

Phil007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:02 PM

I really like your app but I'm obliged to stop using it, at least with a project with texts inside. I'm using an Ipad Air 2 with the latest IOS, in french, and when I change one of the texts of a given project, the changes tend not to be aknowledged by the app. The changes dont appear when I save the text on Dropbox, or even if I do a copy of the text. If do a few thing with the text, like searching, making other changes, closing and opening it again, the changes finally stick. But I can't find a systematic way to go around this problem. The problem doesn't appear every time I change a text, but I don't know what triggers it.

Help !...

#2 Steve

Steve

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,805 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:19 PM

Hi Phil,

It sounds like changes made on your iPad are not being synced to your Dropbox folder. If that is the case, please let me know a little more about how you've setup Dropbox.

One thing that has caught a couple of people is that the Cloud Setup screen in Storyist 3 for iOS suggests syncing to the /Apps/Storyist folder in Dropbox (this is Dropbox's recommendation) in addition to the /Storyist folder that Storyist 2 for iOS used. If you're reading quickly, you might choose /Apps/Dropbox without realizing it.

If that's not it, please send an email to the support address (support@stoyrist.com) with a little more information about what is happening and we'll investigate.

-Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users