Storyist 1.3 adds the ability to
- Create, modify, and delete styles.
- Export files in PDF format.
- Import and export Fountain scripts. Fountain is a plain text markup syntax for screenplays.
- Send files to other apps in any of the formats that Storyist supports.
- Headers and footers are preserved when importing and exporting FDX.
- You can now specify a default page size of "US Letter" or "A4" for documents like FDX and plain text that don't encode the page size in the file format.
- Typewriter mode autoscrolling is now smoother when you're typing quickly and reach the end of a line.