Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,215 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:29 PM

"Hrm," says I. "The plot thickens."

We missed you,
-Thoth.

Yes, I am curious to see how this develops. Welcome back, Isaac (rather belatedly), :rolleyes:
M

<p style="text-align:center;">Storyist 3.5; OS 10.13, Intel iMac 3.06 GHz 12GB RAM, 64GB iPad 3, iOS 9

#23 Isaac

Isaac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:01 AM

Yes, I am curious to see how this develops. Welcome back, Isaac (rather belatedly), :rolleyes:
M

Sorry I haven't been around much. Lots of projects. I've been torn between So, Do and planning an invasion. So much to do, so little time. I hope you liked the latest chapter.

IF

#24 Marguerite

Marguerite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,215 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:19 PM

Sorry I haven't been around much. Lots of projects. I've been torn between So, Do and planning an invasion. So much to do, so little time. I hope you liked the latest chapter.

IF

Sorry, how mean not to tell you that! A fellow author's sensitivities, and all. :)

Yes, I do like it. I didn't say so before because, truth be told, I skimmed through the five chapters just before shutting down my Mac, and a hungry cat kept leaping in front of the screen, so my perceptions were, literally and figuratively, somewhat blurred. But I just went back and looked at it again. The story is really interesting and I hope the kidlets and job leave you enough time to post more.

But if Cornelius thinks he's getting within a Texas mile of my automobile, he can forget it! :rolleyes:
Marguerite

<p style="text-align:center;">Storyist 3.5; OS 10.13, Intel iMac 3.06 GHz 12GB RAM, 64GB iPad 3, iOS 9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users